In order to meet the specific needs and wishes of everyone, we offer you several insurance solutions.
For those who wish to insure their entire business, we have negotiated a specific all-in-one contract that covers:
In your workshop:
against fire, break-in, theft, disappearance, breakage and water damage
- your wood and other materials
- your instruments in production and ready for sale
- instruments in your care for repair, restoration, tuning, or deposit for sale
- instruments that you are lending out on a trial basis for sale or exhibition purposes
- your special tools
- and all your other assets
Outside your workshop:
against fire, break-in, theft, disappearance, breakage and water damage.
- instruments on loan for testing for sale, for an event, within a limit of 30 days, unless otherwise exempted
- the instruments you are exhibiting
- the instruments you ship
We have developed a group policy that allows you to insure instruments you ship against fire, theft with or without break-in, breakage and water damage without deductible, worldwide, by any means of transport.
Instruments are therefore covered regardless of their value, materials and age.
Rate incl. tax per shipment: 0.153%
Minimum premium: €13.72
For instrument makers who do not wish to take out a contract or who want separate specific guarantees, we have negotiated with our partner companies to provide you with other solutions for
- the instruments you rent
- the instruments you lend out for various occasions: concerts, try-outs…